twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

PayUpPunk

Description:

Owe somebody big? Like I mean really big. They owe you something big? And I don't mean money...I mean something big like a favor, or a poke in the ribs, or maybe just a hug, or.....maybe money.

Then this is all you need to remind them. You can quickly make an I.O.U or an U.O.Me and show it to them or save it an send it as an e-mail MMS or post it on your social network site. The note will be in your camera roll to do with as you please.

Easy to use, just tap and type. Tap the bottom of the screen to swap from IOU's to UOMe's. Save your I.O.U or U.O.Me by tapping the upper portion of the screen. It will automatically save to your camera roll. That's it.

Want those cool Emojicons all your iPhone/Ipod touch friends are talking about and that you read about on the web? Just type in Getmoji! on the UOMe page and you can enable them in the international keyboards.

* these are not legal tender and can't really get you anything except a good laugh. Use them wisely and often.

What's new in Version 3.2.1

Name Change




Get Link Here:

Mirror Instruction links